Thursday, May 7, 2009

Welcome To The New Home Of Tripalee Designs Blog...

It's been awhile and boy have I missed having a place to rant and rave, list sales and specials, and even toss in some fun and fab freebies now and again. I hope you'll give me another chance and pop in and out when you can and I will try to update as often as I can.

Right now I am a proud Digital Designer over at DESIGNS IN DIGITAL and we are running a huge contest for new designers. What does this mean for me you ask? Well, it means tons of amazing freebies each week from the very talented ladies competing to join our ranks. Last count there were close to 30 ladies participating and the next set of freebies will be available tomorrow. Happy Downloading!

Well it is pretty late here.... so I am off to bed!

Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment