Sunday, May 31, 2009

It's so Sweet(s).........


Above is one of my newest kits titled simply SWEETS. It is a Mini Kit with 8 papers and 20 elements. Great for some Lovin' Layouts. You can buy it now at my store in DESIGNS IN DIGITAL.

And now for some love from me to you in the form of a freebie....




Here is a 3 piece freebie that coordinated with my SWEETS MINI kit. You get 1 word art sticker , 1 sparkle heart, and one heart paper button.

SNAG THE FREEBIE HERE

Leave me a BLOG COMMENT and let me know what you think or if you are looking for something specific!

Alisha


1 comment:

  1. Just happened upon your new blog Alisha. I have seen your kits in some stores around and gather you must be going well with your designing. Hope all is well otherwise. Kind Regards Rose (acountryrose)

    ReplyDelete