Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's Thursday freebie..............



Happy Thursday ya'll! This week has just flown by. My oldest son, Logan, has baseball games tonight , tomorrow, and Saturday. So there is no end in sight to the business that our household is expiriencing! Well that is life, isn't it!


So in honor of the great ladies who left me love for the last CU freebie I thought I would get them another one up. I hope you have fun creating some pastel buttons/flairs to use in your kits, layouts, on your blog, or when you scrap for others.

Here you go...................................





You can SNAG IT right here!
Thanks so much for tuning-in, leave me some comments!!!
Alisha

2 comments:

  1. This is so generous of you. Thank you so much. They are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these would have been so handy but I already finished this week's kit ..... so for another week, I have goodies :-D!!!!!!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete