Wednesday, May 27, 2009

4 NEW Kits and a FREEBIE for you............

I just finished, and am now uploading, 4 New Kits. I am so excited to show them off to you, especially after my recent muse-less months. So without further Ade... let me present....

Cool Dude: great for skaters and extreme sports lovers, as well as all guys and boys. There are 10 awesome papers and 18 bodacious elements. COOL DUDE!!!

Sweets Mini: This mini kit packs a huge punch with 8 papers and 20 elements. Perfect for all your love and Romance needs. Awe my SWEETS!

BBQ Picnic: Next to Baseball this is America's Favorite pastime. Separating the Boys from the Men using only grilling skills. Grab these 10 papers and 23 elements while there HOT!



Twilight: Last but certainly not least, I give you twilight. Yes ,it is based on the Stephenie Meyer saga that my niece currently can't live without ( and I'll admit I read and like them too ). The kit, in colors I am gaga about, contains 14 papers, 36 elements, and 2 alphas. So IMMORTALIZE your memories with this kit.

So now that brings me to the first freebie from these kits. From Twilight I have 2 elements and 1 word art for your freebie grabbing pleasure. Subscribe to my blog for more freebies to come. ( Hint: another one from Twilight is next )....


On a more personal note.... Little League Baseball is finally over, Hip Hip Hooray! I know it sounds tacky but my moody almost 8 year old is just as happy as I am that he no longer has to practice 5 nights a week instead of play outside with his friends, and I am over joyed that I no longer have to pretend to like the other parents that wouldn't help me out at all this year ( yes, I was stupid enough to be the Team Mom again). Last year was fun, this year wasn't, hopefully next year will be better!


Alisha




No comments:

Post a Comment